- M.Ed. in Mathematics Education (2016), University of Cyprus, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- B.Εd. in Primary Level Education (2013), Democritus University of Thrace, Alexandroupoli, Greece.
- Scholarship from the State Scholarship Foundation in Cyprus (2015) for postgraduate studies in “Mathematics Education” on the basis of an excellent academic performance.
- Datsogianni, A., Ufer, S. & Sodian, B. (2018). Elementary students’ conditional reasoning skills in mathematical and everyday contexts. Bergqvist, E., Österholm, M., Granberg, C., & Sumpter, L. (Eds.). (2018). Proceedings of the 42nd Conference of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education (Vol. 2). Umeå, Sweden: PME.
- Datsogianni, A., Ufer, S. & Sodian, B. (March, 2018). Elementary students’ conditional reasoning skills in mathematical and everyday context: Pilot study. Poster session presented at the 2nd REASON Interdisciplinary Spring School, Munich.
- Datsogianni A., Eleutheriou P., Michail P., Panagi N. (2015). Spatial ability and creativity in geometry. A comparison between Greek and Cypriot students. Proceedings of the 6th National Greek Conference of Mathematics Education (pp 106-115). Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Andronikidou P., Datsogianni A., Melidou A. (2015). Sociocultural and educational characteristics of a minority student in Mathematics: a study of 5 Roma students at a school and after school environment. Proceedings of the 6th National Greek Conference of Mathematics Education (pp 269-278). Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Datsogianni A., Eleutheriou P., Michail P., Panagi N. (2015). The effect of didactical contract on problem solving and the use of representations by students in Greece and Cyprus. Proceedings of the 17th Pancypriot Conference in Mathematical Education and Science. Agia Napa, Cyprus.