- 2011 PhD in Genetics and Human Biology, University of Rome La Sapienza
- 2005 Master Degree in Molecular Biology (five years course), University of Rome La Sapienza
- Recipient of 3 year PhD scholarship from the department of Cellular Biotechnology and Hematology of the University La Sapienza of Rome
- 10/ 2015- 2/ 2016 Global Project Office Manager at Hexal
- 12/ 2013- 09/ 2015 Clinical Project Manager for a Phase 1 Oncology Trial at Otsuka
- 06/ 2012–11/2013 Quality Management Associate at Harrison Clinical Research
- 05/ 2011-12/ 2011 QA Market Operations Clerk at Abbott.
- Scappucci, G., Osterhaus, C., & Fischer, F. (October,2018). Styles of Scientific Reasoning: An empirical study of the different ways how scientists reason. Poster presented at the SIG 20 - 26 MEETING, Jerusalem, Israel.
- Scappucci, G., Osterhaus, C., & Fischer, F. (March, 2018). Evidence-based practice: Norms of evidence production in different disciplines. Poster presented at the Learning through Inquiry in Higher Education: Current Research and Future Challenges (INHERE 2018), Munich, Germany.
- Scappucci, G., Osterhaus, C., & Fischer, F. (March, 2018). Scientific reasoning and norms of evidence production across different disciplines: An empirical investigation. Poster presented at the REASON Spring School 2018, Munich, Germany.
- Scappucci, S. (2017, April). Science education in preschool: The role of preschool teachers as facilitators in scientific reasoning. Poster presented at the Munich Center of the Learning Sciences (MCLS) General Assembly and Symposium “Interdisciplinary research on learning and instruction”, Munich, Germany.
- Saliola M, Scappucci G, De Maria I, Lodi T, Mancini P, Falcone C. “Deletion of the glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase gene KlZWF1 affects both fermentative and respiratory metabolism in Kluyveromyces lactis”. Eukaryot Cell. 2007 Jan;6(1):19-27.
- Fulci V, Scappucci G, Sebastiani GD, Giannitti C, Franceschini D, Meloni F, Colombo T, Citarella F, Barnaba V, Minisola G, Galeazzi M, Macino G.“miR-223 is overexpressed in T-lymphocytes of patients affected by rheumatoid arthritis.” Hum Immunol. 2010 Feb;71(2):206-11.
- Chiaretti S, Messina M, Tavolaro S, Zardo G, Elia L, Vitale A, Fatica A, Gorello P, Piciocchi A, Scappucci G, Bozzoni I, Fozza C, Candoni A, Guarini A, Foa' R. Haematologica. 2010 Jul;95(7):1114-21
- Sebastiani GD, Fulci V, Niccolini S, Giannitti C, Bugatti S, Minisola G, Barnaba V, Scappucci G, Macino G, Galeazzi M.“Over-expression of miR-223 in T-lymphocytes of early rheumatoid arthritis patients.” Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2011 Nov;29(6):1058-1059