Call for Applications
REASON invites up to 50 PhD students from around the globe to participate at the REASON Interdisciplinary Spring School 2018 on “Advances in measuring scientific reasoning and argumentation”. Successful applicants will present a poster on their own PhD research project and participate in scientific keynote talks, workshops, and a symposium. Social networking events will also be organized.
We use EasyChair to manage the submission and review process for the REASON Interdisciplinary Spring School 2018. Even if you have used EasyChair in the past, we recommend that you read the information presented below before proceeding. Abstracts can only be submitted online via EasyChair: submissions by fax, post, or email will not be considered. All submissions must be written in English.
- The submission deadline was October 15, 2017.
- The EasyChair application tool is closed.
- Once you have logged in to the EasyChair system for the REASON Interdisciplinary Spring School 2018, you should select the "New Submission" option from the top left menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and provide all of the information requested. The “Submit” button serves as "Save" button until the submission deadline.
- You can edit or update your submission at any point until the submission deadline.
- Once you have completed your submission and clicked “Submit” a new item will appear on your author menu bar for your submission.
- At the end of the submission procedure (and whenever you subsequently edit your submission) you should receive a confirmation email from us.
Review process information
- The REASON Spring School 2018 scientific committee will review all submissions.
- Applicants will receive an acceptance/rejection notification with the respective reviews by November 4th, 2017.
- Please consider that no application will be reviewed before the application deadline.
- There is no registration fee for participation.
- PhD candidates without funding from their institutions have the opportunity to apply for one the 12 available travel grants of each up to 500 €. Selection will be based upon the evaluation of the applications by the scientific committee.
- For accommodation recommendations please visit the Travel & Accommodation section of the webpage.